The results of the Students Speak Survey will be presented at the Student Speak Summit at 1 pm in the McCormick Tribune Campus Center Auditorium on Tuesday, January 28, 2014. This event is open to all IIT faculty, staff and students. Attendees can also ask questions regarding the results.
Students Speak is an annual student-run survey process in conjunction with the Office of the President and the Office of the Provost. The objectives of Students Speak include:
• Establish measures of departments’ effectiveness in serving students
• Enable tracking of progress in service satisfaction
• Identify departments, functions, and processes that should be targeted for improvement
• Provide recommendations for action plans to improve service in targeted areas
• Establish metrics to instill accountability among departments that serve students