TIAA, one of Illinois Tech’s 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors, has announced several educational webinars running from April 14 – 16, 2020. The lineup includes tax and retirement topics, as well as an introduction to Medicare, and other related topics. The webinar recording will be available for 30 days after the live presentation dates. Sessions include:
- Tax planning in 2020, April 14, 11 a.m.
- The starting line: Beginning to save for retirement, April 14, 2 p.m.
- Quarterly economic and market update, April 15, 11 a.m.
- Understanding Medicare, April 16, 11 a.m.
- Looking to turn your retirement savings into a “paycheck” for life, April 16, 2 p.m.
For additional information and to register, visit tiaa.org/webinars.
TIAA also has resources available for anyone with concerns about market volatility. TIAA created an informational page on their website, which includes tips on how to navigate the current environment as well as links on how to access assistance from their team of consultants.
For information on Illinois Tech’s retirement plans, please visit the HR Portal Retirement Plan page. As always, questions regarding the retirement plan can be directed to Viktoria Rill in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or x 7-3353.