Undergraduate Course Repeat Information

Undergraduate Academic Affairs is proud to present the newly-created Undergraduate Course Repeat form. If you are an undergraduate student repeating a course for a change of grade, please fill out the new form located on our website. This will replace submitting course repeat requests via Degree Works. Please email us with any questions.