Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) is soliciting white papers in the areas of:
- Computer-Aided Design and Test (CADT) – Opened June 1; Closes June 22
- Environmental Safety and Health (ESH) – Opened June 1; Closes July 1
- Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes (NMP) – Opened June 1; Closes July 1
- Packaging (PKG) – Opened June 1; Closes June 25
- Packaging (CHIRP) – Opened June 1; Closes June 25
Please note white papers addressing the needs in the corresponding Research Needs documents are to be uploaded by the deadline noted in the solicitation timeline. Each researcher may be involved in no more than two submissions per call. A selected white paper will result in an invitation to submit a full proposal for further consideration for a research contract.
The white paper solicitation, needs document, and instructions for submissions can be found at https://www.src.org/compete/
NOTE: SRC is using the online application Open Water for all solicitations. If you used Open Water during our previous solicitations, please use your Open Water account information to login and submit your nomination. If you are new to Open Water you will be asked to create an account when you click on the “Submit White Paper” button. Please note that your Open Water account information is separate and different from your SRC website account information. Once you log in or create an account in Open Water, you will be taken to the solicitation.
Please reach out to the Office of Sponsored Research, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.