U.S. Foods Employer Spotlight
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. | The McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC) Bridge
This is an informal event, but students are encouraged to bring their resumes.
US Foods is now hiring for its 2016 Summer Internship Program across a variety of majors.
Positions are located at US Foods’ Corporate HQ in Rosemont, Ill. (accessible by CTA and Metra). Read below for details or view this flyer: US Foods Internship Flyer.
The company is seeking candidates for the following positions and majors:
- QA Analyst – Mathematics, Applied Math, Actuarial Sciences, and Philosophy students – any major that is analytical, logic, and numbers-oriented
- Web Application Developer – Computer Science or Information Technology
- Business Analyst – Business students interested in project management, management information systems, and computer information systems
- UX Designer – Graphic Design
- Security/Risk Management – Business students or related fields
US Foods’ Summer Internship Program offers full-time internships that run from June – August 2016.
Students who are between their junior and senior years, or those between their first and second year of their Masters program are invited to apply.
To apply, visit Illinois Tech’s Jobs4Hawks job board.