- October 19, noon: Virtual Fatigue
- October 26, noon: Seasonal Stress
- November 2, noon: The 5 Buckets Principle
- November 9, noon: Getting Organized
- November 16, noon: Welcoming Change Into Your Life
Recordings of each session will be posted on the HR Portal Employee Assistance Page following each session, and be available for viewing for approximately two months following the session.
As always, Lifeworks is available 24/7 for free and confidential assistance for Illinois Tech Employees and their families. Their monthly Heartbeat Newsletter has new features and topics every month, they have ongoing resources like LIFT Virtual Fitness, and Life Coaching, both of which are completely free, and there are even discount opportunities.
Don’t forget the Lifeworks app, either. It’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, and allows you to access Lifeworks’ resources directly through your smartphone!
- Username/Password: HR Portal Employee Assistance Program page
- Online: login.lifeworks.com
- Toll-free, 24/7 phone line: 888.456.1324
- En español: 888.732.9020
- TTY: 800.999.3004
- Download the “Lifeworks” app, available on iTunes and Google Play
For more information about Lifeworks, please visit the HR Portal Employee Assistance Program page.