Join Illinois Institute of Technology’s College of Computing on Friday, March 17, from 12:45–1:45 p.m. for the online panel discussion Women in Tech: Thriving in Tech Careers, Advocating for Advancement, and Navigating Non-Tech Roles in Tech Spaces.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Thriving as a woman in tech
• Leveraging personal power
• Non-traditional tech and non-tech leadership roles
• Insight for pursuing careers in tech
• Imposter syndrome
• Career advancement and self-advocacy
The moderator will be Allecia Harley, founder and chief executive officer of Prevention Advisory Group.
Register for the Zoom here.