APPLETON, Wis.–Kristin Wills and Megan Burrill took home a pair of first-place finishes at Boldt Natatorium as the Illinois Tech women’s swimming and diving team competed against Lawrence. The Scarlet Hawks fell 153-66 to the Vikings.
- Burrill took the top spot in the 200-yard Individual Medley race with a time of 2:22.53.
- Wills finished first in the 100-yard Backstroke finishing with a time of 1:05.93.
- Katy Lydon swam to a second place finish in the 200-yard Freestyle with a time of 2:01.74, as well as a second-place finish in the 100-yard Breaststroke at 1:13.54.
- Kiara Jasunas finished as the runner up in the 50-yard Freestyle with a time of 27.56.
- Claudia Flores-Berumen came in second place in the 500-yard Freestyle at 5:44.75.
- Illinois Tech will return home to Ecko Pool Saturday January 19 for their last home meet against Carroll on Senior Day.