Do you ever have trouble projecting your voice? Or maybe you feel a bit insecure about using your voice? Sign up for this women-centered workshop with Peacock Voices just in time for Women’s History Month. Learn how to utilize specific vocal techniques through exercises focused on sound and presentation. Peacock Voices’ mission is to create equity through the human voice. They offer vocal coaching to give you the skills, confidence, and control to find, use, and own your authentic voice.
This free workshop will be held at the Kaplan Institute on March 8 from 12:45–1:45 p.m. Register now!
- Dealing with difficult conversations
- Finding natural alignment
- Breathing deeply and centrally, which not only powers the voice but manages performance anxiety
- Inflection that communicates meaning
- Authentic confidence and presence
- Owning the room