HAWKi is now available for download from the App Store® and on Google Play™ and it is absolutely free.
The Illinois Tech Student Government Association (SGA) worked closely with the Office of Technology Services (OTS) to make this app a reality. SGA participated in deciding what the initial contents of the app would be, they were the first to test the app, and they voted on the app’s name.
Current Illinois Tech students will be able to utilize HAWKi in so many beneficial ways:
- To view course assignments, class rosters, grades, discussions and class announcements/updates
- To view your course schedule (and have it sync with your mobile device)
- To receive mobile notifications in the event holds happen and require action
- To check out all the latest happenings on campus
- To view the Academic Calendar
- To access parking services
- To view job opportunities on Jobs4Hawks
- To browse and search content in Galvin Library
- To access Greek life sites to view activities and events
- To get instant access to security and safety services
- To reload your HawkCard with dining funds
- So much more
HAWKi will continue to change in response to Illinois Tech students’ needs and desires.
HAWKi can be used with iPhones, iPads, Android™ phones and tablets, and Windows 8+ tablet devices.
You can download Illinois Tech’s mobile app, HAWKi, here.
Your feedback and requests can be submitted to OTS by clicking on the “Give Feedback” link in the Settings option in HAWKi. We also welcome your review of the app in the App Store and on Google Play.
We look forward to continuing to enhance HAWKi and provide even more useful services to you.
Also being released for download starting Friday, March 25, 2016 (at no cost to you) is Sodexo’s new Mobile App “Bite.” Bite will allow you to view the university’s meal plans, the nutritional content of the food you eat, and the daily menus. Bite is also available on both the App Store and on Google Play.
You can download Sodexo’s mobile app, Bite, here.