The Clinical Nutrition Research Center is conducting an avocado study focusing on how different types of food can influence blood sugar response.
- Between 25 and 65 years old
- BMI between 25.0 and 42 kg/m2
If You Are in the Study
- Incorporate a food item (provided by the Clinical Nutrition Research Center for FREE) into your daily diet for 12 weeks
- Come in for food pick-up at least every two weeks (three visits)
- Participate in study days once a month for blood collection (four visits)
Complete an online survey to see if you qualify at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AVOC2.
For more information or to address questions, please contact the the Clinical Nutrition Research Center of the Institute for Food Safety and Health at 312.567.5300 or email@example.com.