When comfortable going back to gyms, new eligible members will want to take advantage of this waived enrollment opportunity for the Fitness program. The enrollment fee of $19 will be waived for eligible new members who sign up from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28, 2021.* To qualify for the waived fee, members will be asked to enter the coupon code STARTINFEB at the time of checkout.**
Four membership options available: The Fitness Program*** offers four flexible gym options from $19 to $99, convenience and access to a nationwide network of participating facilities so members can work out whether traveling, at home or at work:
- Members can select a plan option that best suits their lifestyle based on location and facility access
- Once they join, they’ll have access to all locations within the purchased plan, as well as locations in any of the lower-priced plan options
- Pay-as-you-go Studio Class options are available, including Yoga, Martial Arts, Pilates and others
- Virtual fitness benefit available through BurnAlong at no extra cost
Use the new mobile app:
- Real-time check-in/activity reporting
- Ability to schedule and purchase studio classes
- Explore nearby locations in the Fitness Program network
- Track current/past studio classes
- Easy access to membership card
Members can download the Well onTarget Fitness program app (free of charge) from both the Apple and Android app stores and log in using their Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) credentials.
Members can take advantage of:
- Real-time data: Provided to the mobile app and Well onTarget portals.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) discounts through the Whole Health Living Choices Program. Save money through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers. Members can register at whlchoices.com .
- Blue Points: Get 2,500 points for joining the Fitness Program. Earn additional points for weekly visits. Redeem points for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.****
- Web resources: Go online to find fitness locations and track visits.
- BurnAlong: Thousands of digital fitness videos, live classes and fitness programs are available at no extra cost. Digital classes include cardio, bootcamps, barre, yoga and more. Members can enroll by going to their Fitness Program account and click “Explore Burnalong” to create a complimentary BurnAlong account.
- Members can log in to BAM and under “Quick Links” choose “Fitness Program.”
- They will need to enter the code “STARTINFEB” during enrollment to join for free before Feb. 28.
- Then they can decide on the plan that best meets their needs and select the fitness location that is right for them.
- Or, they may also enroll by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT.
* After Feb. 28, 2021, regular enrollment fees will apply to all new memberships.
** This offer can’t be combined with any other promotional offers.
*** Individuals must be 18 years old to purchase a membership. Dependents, 16-17 years old, can join but must be accompanied to the location by a parent/guardian who is also a Fitness Program member. Check your preferred location to see their membership age policy. Underage dependents can log in and join through the primary member’s account as an “additional member.”
**** Member agrees to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including making all disclosures and paying all taxes with respect to their receipt of any reward.
Blue Points Program Rules are subject to change without prior notice. See the Program Rules on the Well onTarget Member Wellness Portal for more information.
The Fitness Program is provided by Tivity HealthTM, an independent contractor that administers the Prime Network of fitness locations. The Prime Network is made up of independently owned and operated fitness locations.
BurnAlong is an independent contractor that offers digital fitness activities for Fitness program members with coverage through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois. No endorsements, representations or warranties are made regarding third-party vendors and the products and services offered by them.
For additional information, contact Viktoria Rill at email@example.com or x73353.