Illinois Tech health plan members and their dependents ages 18 and up can take advantage of a great deal this March: when new, eligible members sign up for the Fitness Program between March 1 and March 31*, the enrollment fee of $19 will be waived. To qualify for the waived fee, members will be asked to enter the coupon code MARCHWAIVED at the time of checkout.**
Deeper Dive: The Fitness Program*** offers four flexible gym options from $19 to $99, convenience and access to a nationwide network of participating facilities:
- Members can select a plan option that best suits their lifestyle based on location and facility access.
- Once they join, they’ll have access to all locations within the purchased plan as well as locations in any of the lower-priced plan options.
- Members can also access thousands of digital fitness videos and live classes including cardio, boot camp, Barre, yoga and more through an online platform. Digital access is included with Base, Core, Power and Elite memberships.
Using the new mobile app providers members:
- Real-time check-in/activity reporting
- Ability to schedule and purchase studio classes
- Ability to explore nearby locations in the Fitness Program network
- Tracking of current/past studio classes
- Easy access to membership card
Members can download the Well onTarget Fitness Program app (free of charge) from both the Apple and Android app stores and log in using their Blue Access for MembersSM (BAM)SM credentials.
- Real-time data: Uploaded to the mobile app and Well onTarget portals.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) discounts through the Whole Health Living Choices Program. Members can save money through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers. Members can register at whlchoices.com.
- Blue Points: Members get 2,500 points for joining the Fitness Program. They can earn additional points for weekly visits and redeem them for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.****
- Web resources: Members can go online to find fitness locations and track visits.
To enroll, members can log in to BAMSM and under “Wellness,” choose “Fitness Program.” They will need to enter the code MARCHWAIVED during enrollment to join for free before March 31. Then they can decide on the plan that best meets their needs and select the fitness location that is best for them. Or, they may also enroll by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT.
* After March 31, 2023, regular enrollment fees will apply to all new memberships.
** This offer can’t be combined with any other promotional offers.
*** Individuals must be 18 years old to purchase a membership. Dependents, 16-17 years old, can join but must be accompanied to the location by a parent/guardian who is also a Fitness Program member. Check your preferred location to see their membership age policy. Underage dependents can log in and join through the primary member’s account as an “additional member.”
**** Member agrees to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including making all disclosures and paying all taxes with respect to their receipt of any reward.