Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois is there for all Illinois Tech health plan members, with programs to help you with your 2021 resolutions to get healthy.
New programs, or programs with application deadlines are:
- Hinge Health, which is new in 2021 for members experiencing joint pain and wishing to avoid surgery. Eligible members receive a personalized exercise therapy program and unlimited coaching, all free of charge. To apply, visit hingehealth.com/illinoistech-oe, or refer to the flier on the HR Portal Health Benefits page.
- Naturally Slim (NS), Blue Cross Blue Shield’s healthy eating and weight management program. NS is a unique program focusing on mindful eating and developing healthy habits so you can take control of your health without eliminating foods that you love. NS is open to all Illinois Tech health plan members ages 18 and over, and you can take it wherever you go with apps for iOS and Android. The application window is open now through January 15th for the session that begins on Monday, February 1. You can easily apply here. Additional information is available on the HR Portal Health benefits page.
Continuing programs are:
- MD Live Virtual Visits
- Benefits Value Advisor & Member Rewards price transparency service
- Livongo Diabetes and Hypertension Management program
- Ovia Health (Women’s health and pregnancy support)
- Well on Target wellness programs
For additional information on these programs, please visit the HR Portal Health Benefits page.