All students who are eligible to participate in the 2019–2020 Illinois Tech Commencement ceremony need to register to attend the ceremony. This includes fall 2019, spring 2020 and summer 2020 graduates. Even if you do not intend to walk in the ceremony on Saturday, May 16, 2020, you must still complete a Commencement RSVP form. All students who register on time will receive tickets for your family and friends to attend. The total number of tickets each graduating student will receive will be announced later in the spring semester.
The Registration Form (RSVP) can be found here. Please note that the RSVP deadline is Friday, February 28 by 11:59 p.m. CST. If you do not fill out the RSVP form by February 28, you will be put on a waiting list regarding the number of guest tickets you may receive.
Please visit the commencement website for full details of this upcoming event.
If you have questions regarding the 2019–2020 Illinois Tech Commencement ceremony, please contact the correct department:
• Undergraduate student application questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduate student application questions: email@example.com
• Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Disability services questions: email@example.com
• International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• College/Academic Event specific questions visit here
• Commencement ceremony questions: email@example.com