Copy Card Balance Transfer Instructions

Earlier this year, the copy machine in the lobby of Galvin Library was removed. However, some students may still have money on their copy cards. Since it is university policy that the library no longer handles cash, the library has set up a process with the Office of Technology Services to transfer any remaining balance into your campus print account.

If you have a balance, or would like to check your balance, come to the Administrative Suite at Galvin Library (upper level, southeast side). Staff will be able to check your balance and show you how to transfer that amount to print credit. This system will be in place until Wednesday, September 30, 2015. If you have any questions, contact Jenny Worrell at