Attention all students (undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D.) who are eligible to graduate in fall 2021, spring 2022 or summer 2022. Friday, February 18, 2022 is the last day to submit your Ceremony Response Form on time. Late submissions will not be guaranteed guest tickets at the ceremonies.
The 2021-2022 Illinois Tech Commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2022 on the Mies (Main) Campus. Illinois Tech hosts one unified commencement ceremony per academic year each May. Check your Illinois Tech email address, or forward your Illinois Tech email to a personal email address and visit the Commencement website for updates regarding next steps in attending the ceremony.
- Spring and summer 2022 graduates: Let the university know you want to attend the Commencement ceremony. You may complete the Ceremony Response Form to attend the May 14 Commencement ceremony. This form is not the same application you filled out to apply for graduation (degree conferral). Even if you do not wish to attend, Illinois Tech still needs to hear from you. Please note: You may log back in to change your responses to the Ceremony Response Form prior to Monday, May 9.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law graduates: Click here for your Commencement 2022 information.
- Graduate Salute: All grads attending the Commencement ceremony, mark your calendar to attend Graduate Salute on either Monday, April 25 or Tuesday, April 26 from Noon–7 p.m. in the Hermann Hall Ballroom to get your cap and gown, pick up your guest tickets, and other fun stuff. If you cannot attend Graduate Salute, you will be able to pick up your cap and gown and guest tickets on the morning of the ceremony.
- December 2021 graduates: It is not too late to let the university know you want to attend the Commencement ceremony. You may still complete the Ceremony Response Form to attend the May 14 Commencement ceremony or you may log back in to change your responses to the Ceremony Response Form prior to May 9.
If you have questions regarding the 2021-22 Illinois Tech Commencement Ceremony, please contact the appropriate Academic Unit Planner. Additional offices who may assist you to answer specific commencement related questions are listed below:
- Undergraduate degree conferral questions: email@example.com
- Graduate degree conferral questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma questions: email@example.com
- Disability services questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International student questions: email@example.com
- Commencement ceremony questions: firstname.lastname@example.org