As we announced in January, the University has been transitioning from Banner Version 8 to Banner Version 9 Self Service. The final module to be released is Finance, coming to you this week! This upgrade will deliver a fresh user experience with a modern look and feel, increased efficiencies, new tools and improved capabilities.
For those with access to Banner Finance, a new Dashboard icon will appear on your MyIIT Portal tab. See below for a sneak peek!
Finance Self Service – Version 9
- Staff with the Finance role can access the new Finance Dashboard from any device
- We will be releasing a new Budget Transfer Form and improved query functionality
- Version 9 will be a new interface with improved reporting functionality
- Training materials are now available here
- Training sessions for budget managers will be hosted next week (Aug. 17—21)
See all training materials and past communications on our project page, here. Banner 9 Finance training sessions will be hosted remotely by Tej KC and James Burke from the Budget Office. They will be sending out communications about this to the budget managers directly.
The OTS and Finance departments have been working hard on this upgrade and on making the transition as seamless as possible. Training materials will be made available on the OTS website and the OTS Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be prepared to assist with any questions.