Are you an international student new to Illinois Institute of Technology? You can learn about the services and resources at Galvin Library by attending the Fundamentals for New International Students sessions. With a full tour of the library, you will learn everything you need to know to get started, including:
- How to find books in the library
- Where textbooks are located
- How to reserve a study room
- Where to find articles
Register by clicking here. There are only 30 seats available for each session, so register early.
Dates and Times:
- Friday, January 13 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 18 at 3:30 p.m.
- 中文图书馆介绍 Chinese Session: Friday, January 20 at 1 p.m.
All sessions will take place in the Library Learning Center (LLC) located on the lower level of Galvin Library.