Submissions are now being accepted for game bIITes. game bIITes is a juried competition for Illinois Tech’s student games. Games selected by a jury of professional game developers will be presented at a reception in Galvin Library on Tuesday, March 21 from 4–7 p.m. in Galvin Library. The creators of the top three games will receive a special opportunity to meet with a professional game designer.
Undergraduate and graduate students interested in submitting their digital or non-digital games must include the following for consideration:
- Names and institutional affiliation of each member of the team (all submissions)
- A build of the game (digital games)
- A short video demo of the game (all submissions)
- A brief description about the game, approximately 200 words (all submissions)
- A ruleset for the game (non-digital game)
- Images of the game (all submissions)
Submissions are due by Wednesday, February 15. Submit your game here. Contact Carly Kocurek (email@example.com), assistant professor of digital humanities and media studies, with questions. This event is sponsored by the Department of Humanities and Galvin Library with funding provided by the Illinois Institute of Technology Faculty Innovation Grants program.