A new version of Illinois Tech’s mobile application, HAWKi, will be released this month through the App Store® or Google Play™, prompted by the release of a new platform by our vendor ReadyEducation (formerly Dublabs). Users who have already downloaded the HAWKi app will have the new version automatically installed.
Here is what the new version’s log-in, quick access, and dashboard screens will look like:
The upgraded application will include a new user-interface and deliver the same functionality, including:
- Direct integration with Blackboard so you can view course assignments, class rosters, grades, discussions, and class announcements/updates;
- Access to university calendars, such as the Academic Calendar;
- The ability to review job opportunities in Handshake;
- Browsing and search-content capabilities for the Galvin Library;
- Access to Greek-life sites to learn more about activities and events; and
- So much more!
HAWKi will continue to evolve in response to the Illinois Tech community’s needs. Your feedback and requests for more features can be submitted to the Office of Technology Services (OTS) by clicking on the “Give Feedback” link in the Settings option in HAWKi. We also welcome your review of the app in the App Store and on Google Play.