On Friday, February 23 from 6:00 a.m.–noon an Illinois Tech vendor will be performing an upgrade on the system that manages the university’s ID cards. Unfortunately, the vendor is unable to carry out this work during Illinois Tech’s weekly technology maintenance window.
For the duration of the upgrade, the following services will be unavailable:
- ID Cards: You will not be able to replace or be issued a university ID card
- MyRoom will be unavailable
- Tech Cash: You will not be able to view your balance or add funds to TechCash
Additionally, the vendor’s work could impact the following systems, although we do not anticipate service interruptions:
- PaperCut, the university’s printing system
- Vending machines, IIT Dining
- The door access system
Should you experience any issues during this outage:
- On the Mies Campus – Please contact the Support Desk by phone at 312.567.3375 (on campus x7DESK), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by stopping by the upper level of Paul V. Galvin Library
- On the Graduate Campus (aka Downtown Campus) – Please contact the ITS Help Desk by phone at 312.906.5300 (on campus x65300), by email at email@example.com, or by stopping by Room 540 in the northwest corner of the Fifth Floor
- On the Rice and Moffett Campuses – Please contact the Support Desk by phone at 312.567.3375 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The support staff in these locations will assist you with accessing services.