After this doozy of a year, why not take some time to sit down virtually to review your retirement readiness and overall financial goals? Illinois Tech will be hosting virtual appointments with PNC Bank for financial wellness sessions, as well as both of our 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors for retirement planning sessions this fall, so schedule yours today!
- PNC Bank Financial Wellness sessions: September 14, with virtual appointments from 9am until 2:45pm. Click here to sign up for a virtual session with a PNC Bank representative.
- Fidelity: October 5 & 6, 2021, with virtual appointments from 9am until 4pm. Click here to register for a virtual consultation with Fidelity.
- TIAA: October 6 & 7, 2021, with virtual appointments from 8am until 4pm. Click here to register for a virtual consultation with TIAA.
Sessions are free for all benefits-eligible faculty and staff regardless of retirement plan vendor election (e.g., if you have elected Fidelity but would like to schedule a session now, our TIAA consultant will assist you).
Interested in a group workshop rather than an individual session? Mark your calendars for the following events:
- PNC Bank Financial Wellness Workshop at noon on October 6. This session will cover retirement and growing your savings. Watch IIT Today for the signup link.
- Fidelity Financial Wellness Workshop at 10am on November 19th. This session will revisit the basics of financial planning – prioritizing goals (including retirement), budgeting, and investing. Click here to register for the November 19th Financial Wellness session.
- PNC Bank Financial Wellness Workshop at noon on December 7. This session will cover guarding against identity theft. Watch IIT Today for the signup link.
For additional information on the retirement plan or partner banking benefits, please visit the HR Portal or contact Viktoria Rill at email@example.com or extension 73353.