SPEAK is a free weekly conversation group where you can chat with international and domestic students, staff, and faculty. No homework, no grading, no stress–just sharing our opinions, ideas, and cultures. During fall 2020, SPEAK meets once a week and the days and times vary week to week. See below for the schedule for September.
Goals of SPEAK:
- To engage both international and domestic students in conversation
- To have international and domestic students expand their cultural knowledge
- To make friends globally
- To have fun
- When: Weekly one-hour virtual meetings (days and times vary to allow flexibility during fall 2020)
- Where: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Who: All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend
- To join us, fill out our SPEAK Interest Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra guest link.
|Times – Central time
|Wednesday, Sept 16
|Success and achievements–talk about your past achievements and your goals for the future
|Thursday, Sept 24
|Game time! Join us for friendly competition online!