There’s a lot happening this fall with regard to Financial Wellness!
First, Fidelity & TIAA, our 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors, are both offering a series of financial workshops throughout the fall such as:
- Create a Budget and Build Emergency Savings
- Maximize your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Investing for Beginners
- Security and Your Money
- Prepare for the Reality of Healthcare in Retirement
- Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
Click here to learn more about Fidelity workshops this quarter, and click here to learn about October TIAA workshops. (November and December TIAA workshops will be announced at the beginning of those months.)
Illinois Tech will also be hosting virtual appointments with Fidelity & TIAA for one-on-one retirement planning sessions. Sessions are free for all benefits-eligible faculty and staff regardless of retirement plan vendor election (e.g., if you have elected TIAA, but would like to schedule a session now, our Fidelity consultant will assist you). Schedule yours today!
- Fidelity appointments are available between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on November 2 & 15, 2023. Click here to register for a virtual consultation with Fidelity.
- TIAA appointments are available between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. Click here to register for a virtual consultation with TIAA.
Questions regarding the Illinois Tech Retirement Plan can be directed to Viktoria Rill at x73353 or email@example.com.