TIAA, one of Illinois Tech’s 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors, has announced several Financial Essentials webinars running from during the month of April. Sessions titles are listed below, are open to all retirement plan participants regardless of the vendor with which they invest, and are available for on-demand viewing for 30 days following the live broadcasts. For additional information on session content and to register, visit tiaa.org/webinars.
- Money at Work 2: Sharpening investment skills—April 12 at 11 a.m.
- Looking to turn your retirement savings into a paycheck for life?—April 12 at 12 p.m.
- Inside Money: Managing income and debt—April 14 at 11 a.m.
- Retirement Income Diversification – What, Why and How—April 14 at 2 p.m.
- An Introduction to Alternative Investments: Real Estate—April 20 at 11 a.m.
For information on Illinois Tech’s retirement plans, please visit the HR Portal Retirement Plan page. As always, questions regarding the retirement plan can be directed to Viktoria Rill in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or x73353.