TIAA, one of Illinois Tech’s 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors, has announced several Financial Essentials webinars running from during the month of May. Sessions titles are listed below, are open to all retirement plan participants regardless of the vendor with which they invest, and are available for on-demand viewing for 30 days following the live broadcasts. For additional information on session content and to register, visit tiaa.org/webinars.
- The Starting Line: Beginning to save for retirement—May 11 at 11 a.m.
- The Power of Savings—May 11 at 2 p.m.
- Estate Planning Considerations—May 12 at 11 a.m.
- Lifetime Income: Market proof Your retirement—May 12 at 2 p.m.
- The New Nest Egg: Why an HSA can be an important component to your retirement savings strategy—May 18 at 2 p.m.
- Opening Doors to the Future: Save in a 529 college savings plan-May 24 at 11 a.m.
For information on Illinois Tech’s retirement plans, please visit the new HR website Retirement Plan page. As always, questions regarding the retirement plan can be directed to Viktoria Rill in Human Resources at email@example.com or x73353.