TIAA, one of Illinois Tech’s 403(b) Retirement Plan vendors, has announced several Financial Essentials webinars running from June 15-17, 2021. Sessions are listed below, are open to all retirement plan participants regardless of the vendor with which they invest, and are available for on-demand viewing for 30 days following the live broadcasts. For additional information and to register, visit tiaa.org/webinars.
- Charting Your Course: A financial guide for women, June 15 at 11am CST. Women can face unique financial challenges. You can discover tailored approaches to saving for retirement and tips to make your money work hard.
- Lifetime Income: Marketproof your retirement, June 15 at 2pm CST. You’ve worked hard to save for retirement. TIAA can help you understand how to create a diversified retirement income plan that protects you against key retirement risks.
- An Introduction to Alternative Investments: Real estate, June 16 at 11am CST. During times of market and other crises, we believe that having real estate as part of your portfolio can help provide critically important investment attributes. This presentation will discuss the reasons to consider investing in private real estate, and provide an overview of the real estate market and its outlook for the future.
- Well-rounded retirement—An overview, June 16 at 2pm CST. Planning for retirement goes beyond just thinking about money. A full-picture plan starts with considering the many non-financial aspects of retirement, too. This webinar provides a high-level view of the model for a well-rounded retirement.
- Financial housekeeping for now and later, June 17 at 11am CST. Get insights into your current financial situation and provide some practical steps so you can help position yourself for future success.
- Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement, June 17 at 2pm CST. You can plan ahead to help make the most out of your retirement—from paying yourself to allowing for taxes, healthcare and estate planning wishes.
For information on Illinois Tech’s retirement plans, please visit the HR Portal Retirement Plan page. As always, questions regarding the retirement plan can be directed to Viktoria Rill in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or x73353.